Who are you?
You are a software engineer whose dream job is working on a new deck-building game.
You thrive in ambiguous environments with tons of ownership.
Who are we?
Our mission is to create games that inspire a sense of pride and accomplishment in every player.
What's the job?
Develop and refine gameplay systems, core mechanics, and support tools.
- Create new gameplay systems and mechanics.
- Work collaboratively with the art and design teams.
- Create tools and workflows for getting data and assets into our game.
- Proficiency in C# and experience with Unity or a similar engine.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to evolving project needs.
- Desire to build great games and take part in the design process.
- Enjoy working with small multi-disciplinary teams.
Nice to Have
- Shipped title(s) or experience from prototype to release.
- Experience in optimizing game performance and memory usage.
- Experience with various aspects of game development, such as AI, physics, graphics, or networking.
What do we value?
A great culture is fundamental to our success. We believe a great culture comes from great people who share common core values. We use our core values every day, whether we're discussing ideas for new projects or deciding on the best approach to solving a problem.
Players first. We start with the player experience and work backwards. We work tirelessly to earn and keep players' trust. We believe great games are built collaboratively with the players who love them.
Belonging. We believe everyone should show up as their authentic self and have a voice. We encourage openly sharing ideas and feedback. We believe the best ideas are often molded through healthy discussion.
Ownership. We are all owners and never sacrifice long-term value for short-term results. We act on behalf of the entire company and chip in to get the job done.
Simplicity. We take pride in distilling the complex into the simple. We believe that true understanding is demonstrated through clear writing and teaching others.
What do we offer?
We have put together a benefits package to ensure everyone can work comfortably.
Excellent compensation. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and stock options to ensure you enjoy the upside of what we build together.
100% Remote workforce. Work-life balance is important. Whether you want to work from home, a coffee shop, or at the beach, the choice is yours.
Comprehensive benefits. Your health and well-being are important to us. We fully cover health, vision, and dental insurance. Additionally, we offer a company-sponsored 401k plan.