Who are you?
Your dream job is creating amazing 2D animations for deck-building games.
You love working in a collaborative environment with a small cross-functional team.
Who are we?
Our mission is to create games that inspire a sense of pride and accomplishment in every player.
What's the job?
Bring our characters and game world to life through animation.
- Lead animation for an exciting multiplayer deck-building game built in Unity.
- Rig and animate characters and other art assets in Spine or Unity.
- Work closely with design team to define animations for a wide variety of characters and poses.
- Ability to sketch and storyboard initial concepts and animation sequences.
- Solid understanding of timing, weight, and body movement in creating dynamic and believable animations.
- Proven track record of animating characters and environments for PC or console games.
- Enjoy working with small multi-disciplinary teams.
Nice to Have
- Familiar with deck-building games and their animation needs.
- Experience creating Spine animations for Unity.
What do we value?
A great culture is fundamental to our success. We believe a great culture comes from great people who share common core values. We use our core values every day, whether we're discussing ideas for new projects or deciding on the best approach to solving a problem.
Players first. We start with the player experience and work backwards. We work tirelessly to earn and keep players' trust. We believe great games are built collaboratively with the players who love them.
Belonging. We believe everyone should show up as their authentic self and have a voice. We encourage openly sharing ideas and feedback. We believe the best ideas are often molded through healthy discussion.
Ownership. We are all owners and never sacrifice long-term value for short-term results. We act on behalf of the entire company and chip in to get the job done.
Simplicity. We take pride in distilling the complex into the simple. We believe that true understanding is demonstrated through clear writing and teaching others.
What do we offer?
We have put together a benefits package to ensure everyone can work comfortably.
Excellent compensation. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and stock options to ensure you enjoy the upside of what we build together.
100% Remote workforce. Work-life balance is important. Whether you want to work from home, a coffee shop, or at the beach, the choice is yours.
Comprehensive benefits. Your health and well-being are important to us. We fully cover health, vision, and dental insurance. Additionally, we offer a company-sponsored 401k plan.